Monday, April 7, 2008

The moment it is...

Well, time passes so fast and I guess many of my avid readers actually think I've disappeared from the blogging world. Well, over the past few weeks, I've been kind of devastated and i turned to the next love of my life.... Games. (some of you guys may think, WTF! How old already? still gaming?)

It has been a long time since I touched mmorpg (multi massive online role playing game) games actually. As far as I remember, I only touched Ragnarok Online and RYL which was years ago. But now, I came to another game called Last Chaos. Being a noob assassin. A world to hide away. Yea, a world that I love more than real life. Although there may be frustration and complications inside. But what the heck! Most players already know my character. Everywhere I go.. Hi Asam! Bye Asam! Bla bla bla... Now just looking for another character called Laksa! Wakakakaka.....

Well, since it's ages until my next semester, I've already gotten a job. In the past, I had sleepless nights (Thanks to some b*tch! You and your family can f*ck off from my life! All liars only! Grrrrr :@) Too much blood and tears have been shed. I still have sleepless nights. Active at night and sleep during the day. (Vampire liao!) So I've taken up working at the cyber cafe in PJ. Far, but a new experience. New environment to get my mind of some female dogs.

So guys, if you wanna find me, call me after 7pm k (When there's no sun)! Gladly appreciate that! For now, I just wanna live in this world and lifestyle right now. Cause all other methods just don't seem to heal the deep repeated cuts and slashes in my heart.

Special thanks to all of you guys who have been giving moral support over this difficult period (Sorry if I forgot to list down your name...)
Helen jie jie, Jenna, Vee Kin, Mike, Clift, Yik Hua, Ah Loon, Hanson, Wai Keong gor gor, Andy, EuGyn, Kristen, Henley, Luis, Moon Fei, ZeR0ToHuNdReD guild, Pearling, Melisa, Jorie, Ken, Joey, Segi DIM oct07 intake, Chevy.....

I'll try to make more post real soon... hopefully

P/s: Today is the last day of voting for the happy moments contest and I'd like to thank all those who voted for me. Too bad I couldn't make top 3, but I'm glad that I'm at least in top 10. Hehe.. Thanks a million to all of you out there. I'm in your debt... ^^

Whoever free come PJ yam cha la... damn sien la midnight shift and cannot play game during working hours... just surfing the net... sobs sobs.. not even msn... T.T

So if you guys are free, just send me a message on friendster and I will try to reply within 30 minutes during my working hour and 12 hours if non working hour. hehehe... Cheerios!