Saturday, April 12, 2008

Letting go...

For more than a year, i've been wearing 2 rings and never taking them out. Especially the one on my right hand.

Today, it is out! 1st attempt and it's out! Never to be put back. Never will I be tied down ever, the ring that was out signifies a new beginning. It signifies freedom from the suffering YOU (you know who you are!) brought to me. The 1st step to me crawling back on both my feet. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

I lived, I've died... I lived again!
you killed me,
but i refuse to die!
I will outlive you!
I will outlive all u pathetic peeps!
I will have the last laugh as I spit on all your graves!
That time, don't blame me!
I am what you made me!

Never again will I wear those 3 rings! EVER!
For now, only my grandfather's ring is good enough!

I am FREE! Free from all your lies and false hope!

Beware next life..... you'll pay deeply! B*TCH!