Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Moments

This year's Penang trip seems to very different compared to many years.

Even though there are some conflicts, but WTH! Well, thanks to Hanson for bringing me rounding Penang sooooo many times in just a few days. For once I actually enjoy being in Penang. Especially during the Chinese New Year. Hanging out with my cousins and friends. Here are some photos to share..


2 Cute Dogs @ Gurney Walk









Chilling at a cafe near Queensbay Mall








4a.m. at the beach.. Crazy already







Well.. not forgetting the reunion dinner 1 day before CNY. Really happy this year.


My cousin sister and her cousin (My mom's sister-in-law's sister's son - complicated huh?)







Grandma's mouth watering dishes..








Happy moments








This picture says all





Grandma's Grandchildren..








The million dollar smile?
More valueble than Mona Lisa's smile






We're are a small but happy family








That young guy is just too cute








The HAPPY-Smiling fish
Thanks a lot especially to Hanson for everything + for lending me your camera to snap all this happy memories. I really appreciate it.
That's all for now! Arigato!



Happy - Happy Moments