Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Pursuit For HAPPY

Over these days, I've been down to IOI, Giant and Tesco to find a reload for Happy cause they say Digi reload is different.

Eventhough it is called Happy, I feel more frustrated than happy.

You see, when I bought the simpack, they said we can reload at petrol kiosk, 7-11 and blah blah blah but not at the phone dealer shop.

When I went to Giant to reload cause it's expiring end of the month, the booth is no longer there (KANASAI!). I went to 7-11 to ask and they tell me cannot. Gosh, It really made me fuming mad. I was told to go Tesco MyNews.com but they told me it was sold out. I had to call the customer service and they were saying reload via atm (my atm has long been emptied since I quit work), Petronas my mesra kiosk (I dun even drive and there's none over here), Giant Ciggarette Couner (Damn, too far, didn't want to go another time), MyNews.com (Went there and they say dun have). His last alternate is find anyshop using e-pay. I thought of just giving up.

But guess what, when I went to my usual mini market to buy ciggarettes, I realize they had e-pay (HOORAY!). The uncle has always been very friendly and he actually help me check the system. Alas, my search was not in vain, coincidence made me HAPPY at last....

So right now, it's 4.52am and blogging this down after playing warcraft tower defence for 3-4 hours in the CC.

The moral of the story is... Must always go to regular mini market to buy ciggarettes :P

Just kidding...