Thursday, January 31, 2008

~Frustrations~

I'm suppose to be in class but I'm over at the computer lab updating this blog and doing my assignments. Well, since I only missed like 1 time, never mind-LAH!

I actually feel kinda frustrated when I see and listen to my coursemates. All of them are like just playing a fool only. It's like that they just do not care about classes and all. Today's class is suppose to start at approximately 9 a.m. but when I call them up, all of them are at home or just woke up. Kanasai leh! Anyway, I'll be joining another class next semester so no frets. I'm the only student from the marketing course in class. Gosh, no way! I prefer to go online.

Speaking of online, feel so sad. My line is already disconnected and cannot go online at home. Cannot go on Friendster for a few days. I don't know, recently it's like I'm hooked on the net. Everyday internet, internet, internet. Man.. I'll feel so lost in Penang furthermore I'll be there a whole week (sobz sobz)!

Anyone going to Penang? Must find me there k? Feel so sienz only and still no CNY mood eventhough the days are drawing.

Oh yea, thanks Dollface for yesterday. I really had a great time. Practice hard okay! Hope one day you can beat me at that game. But until then, muahahahahahaha (sinister+twisted+evil!). Too bad we didn't dance yesterday. I mean for ez2dancer. Nevermind. We'll find another day after CNY. Right?

Better move on with my assignment. Hoping to submit it before lunchtime. Cyah!