Saturday, December 29, 2007

Of GFs and Ex-Crushes

I was awakend by noisy stupid mono toned cellphone at 3 in the morning and when I get up to pick up the phone, what do I see? 2 damn miss calls. It's really kind of frustrating at times, I'm getting old and when I really want to get some rest, strangely there are many hindrances (ya! I'm old already, years ago at this time perhaps I'll be hanging out at the mamak with some friends after clubbing or feng tau!)

Well see see my GF is being frustrated with me writing a testimonial in friendster for my ex-crush / a close friend (Well, she is close but as friends, besides, crush on her was like so many years ago!) Well, seeing my background, it really has been easier for me to mix with girls compared to guys (though I do have some close guy friends as well).

The big differences, a big majority of guys likes football all just sports or PC and stuff like that which is so not me also!

Anyways, why can she just let this old man 'rest in peace'?

Gosh, if only for a week no arguments or problems don't happen in the middle of the night. I'll be so so thankful!

P/S: To Baby Jie, I know who i love kay, don't worry! My heart is not like the logo on the transformers toys in the past where they keep changing colour, if you know what I mean!

So, since I'm up, time to have an early breakfast.

Ciaoz!