Friday, December 21, 2007

Lost~~

There are times when we actually feel quite lost. Not knowing what is the next step... Not knowing what to do... How sickening can that be?

Sometimes, I try my best to be as good as I can but how come things just get so screwed up? I'm actually having cold war with my mom, my relationship with my Gf is just like crap. my wallet is hyper light, actually can say empty. Gosh. I wish this week just pass fater.

Christmas is coming but I really just can't find the mood. 1 good thing is now I've at least found back some good memories (right doll face?). At least this year I'll get to sell confetti than to waste money buying like the other years.

Anyway, this is just my 1st blog after stopping to blog in Friendster for quite some time. So sorry if my post is kind of messy now. I promise there will be futher improvements (maybe!?).

Anyways, it's hyper early in the morning & gotta take some rest... ciaoz