Saturday, September 13, 2008

Toy?

I was helping my friend bid for a phone called 'car phone' on the 24th last month. Apparently it was auctioned at The Mines Shopping Fair and all proceed were to be given to the children's home (Ti-Ratana if I'm correct). In the end, after the bid, I turn out to be the one buying it instead.





Check it out:






Looks like a toy version of the Audi TT

It will remain unnoticable unless you flip it the other side.

Pros:

  • Sound is super loud! (Cun!) Even louder than all my alarms added together!
  • Touch screen
  • User friendly interface (Almost like SonyEricsson)
  • MicroSD slot available
  • Comes with cool box and extra battery and in car charger

Cons (Fuck!):

  • Charger is not 'Malaysian-ish' style
  • Too bulky to put in pocket
  • Camera resolution sucks
  • No stylus which makes touchscreen function rather hard to 'touch' at times
  • People might think you are crazy playing with a toy if they do not realize it's a phone

At least I'll have 1 more new alarm to wake me up from now on.

Now, back to drowning myself in this never ending assignment which is considered 'LOST'.

Adios!