Saturday, September 6, 2008

Get tagged and get another TOTALLY free....

Gosh... i was tagged by Jenna and actually 1st on the list... what to do... update lo...

Tag #1
The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. Jenna
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


[一] I write with my left hand but do all other stuff with my right hand
[二] I am addicted to facebook
[三] I LOVE to yam cha
[四] I HATE to be alone. I'd rather be alone facing the pc then lepaking outside alone.
[五] I like to travel but totally hate public transport in KL
[六] I have many things I'm supposed to update in my blog but feel lazy to update.
[七] I love Winston Lights
[八] I love tattoos

Tag #2
Instructions:
Remove 1 question below, and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 4 people in your links list at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. How many children do you want?
-That's a little too early to decide

2. What do you want the most now?
-To accomplist all my task in time

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
-Que Sera Sera... whatever will be will be...

4. If you can have one more dream come true, what would it be?
-Have a fast painless death.. juz jk.. travel the world and learn various culture

5. What are you afraid to lose now?
-Myself in the cruel, wicked, corrupted soceity

6. Do you believe in being in love forever?
-Definitely...

7. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
-Nope.. No point doing so...

8. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
-Go arcade bang bang bang on the keys or dance til I drop

9. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
-Be herself and never lie

10. Which type of person do you hate the most?
-People wearing mask (Mostly are from the temple)

11. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
-Obviously!

12. Do you believe in God?
-No. I believe in myself.

13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
-Used to think so. But nowadays, being single is damn fun too. At least more sessions at BBQ plaze and Starbucks.

14. What do you want your friends to be like?
Themselves! DUH!

15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
-Anything, as long as not the forgotten one.

16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
-Stop worrying bout stupid things..

17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
-My friends

18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
-Yes

19. If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
-Prepare my funeral.

[My Question]

20. Would you learn something new just for the sake that your friend love it.

Congratulations!You have been tagged with not one, but two taggies!
Chevy
Rebecca
Ollie
Yin Mei