Thursday, July 17, 2008

Laziness~~

Many things have been happening in the past and I actually wanted to update my blog but I guess laziness and commitment to other things got the best of me.

Recently been busy rushing with assignments, sales in game, facebook and my little project a someone dear.

It's almost the end of the semester but I still feel like it's just the beginning. Next week we need to start handing up our assignments which both is still half complete (two halves make a whole right?) Anyway, time to rush through this weekend.

So what's new? After having friendster for sooooooooooooooooooo many years, I just realized that facebook is more fun! Actually addicted to mob wars and friend's finance. Who wanna join me! Add me kay! angelboy.flames@gmail.com.

Next, my little project. Now is still considered quite confidential. Perhaps I'll post about it after 07.08.08.

Not gonna update til after 07.08.08 or 08.08.08. Anyways.. Enjoy! Cheerio!