Friday, May 9, 2008

Time really flies when we either busy or having fun. I just realized it's been a while since I've updated my blog.

Since I started working, I've only slept on my bed for less than 7 days. Usually I end up sleeping on the sofa knocked out. I still find it hard to actually get use to this time table but what to do, working life is like this. I actually get so tired that I don't even have time for much gaming (scared fall asleep in front of the computer instead-happened multiple times).

The month of May. So many activities, so many friends birthday, so many people to meet up with but unfortunately cash not so much. Hehe. Still considered under tight budget actually but will eventually meet up with everyone 1 by 1.

Really don't know what to write now. Back to work-LAH...

Adios