Friday, April 25, 2008

Rapid KL~

Of going to work, college, partying... the thing I dread most is travelling.

1) I'm not rich. I don't have mommy or daddy to get me a car during my 18th/21st birthday! That is just way beyond my imagination. I'd actually be thankful even if I am given a motor kapchai

2) No LRT near my area! GOSH! With LRT like Wangsa Maju is hell enough, can you imagine without LRT?

3) Taxi is not the best option. Often discribed as DAYLIGHT ROBBERY! They practically slit your throat in public!



I just finished work and lepak-ed around my workplace for a while and had breakfast with a friend. And off to my comfort zone. Home sweet home.



Imagine, traveling only takes 15 minutes but waiting for the damn bus takes an hour sometimes. And today for the first time, I saw the info board. 20 minutes from 8am-8pm! WTF! Damn RAPID KL!
Not only that, the bus was mlate today (according to some passengers) so the crowd was going bonkers. And through these moments, you can actually see how 'CIVILIZED' we Malaysians are! All pushing each other, cutting queue so scared the bus leave without them! After teachers teaching you for more than 10 years to be educated and civilised, all you buggers actually waste their efforts! SHAME ON YOU ALL WHO DOES SUCH HUMILIATING ACT!

Bloody drivers as well, they can be lazy and cocky cause RAPID KL has no competition from Kelana Jaya to Puchong. Let's see how you guys can lay on your fat arses if Metrobus or citiliner comes in!

Better don't call RAPID KL! Call TORTOISE KL! How many centuries only we can have same standard as Tokyo in the 1980s if this goes on? WAWASAN 2020! BULL$h!T!

p/s: Just saw the footage on PETA website about skinning animals. Damn cruel! Made me 1 day vegetarian and sick after watching. How could they do it? It's so inhumane! So guys, follow me on these! Say no to fur! When the buying stops, the killing stops too!