Thursday, January 10, 2008

So long.. goodbye...

It's a devastating day.. 9th January 2008. The beginning of the year which brings the end of something that has been consider very very very important in my life - The person I love the most (U wun know how much I actually loved and cared).

2 Years and 13 days,
All the sweet moments,
All the sour moments,
Now are just ashes,
Ashes of the past,
We laughed together,
We cried together,
We held on through good and hard times.
Sadly,
It's all over now,
We really are not meant to be,
Love turns sour,
Joy turns to frustration,
It had to stop,
For the best of us.
Sorry...

Eventhough I said I have no more tears, these tears appear and can't seem to fade away while I'm typing this and listening to Samson's Kenangan Terindah. Have I made a mistake? I've made up my mind! Please don't stop me! Just like what Tun Mahathir said in his step down speech.

Boy will I miss your touch, the soft touch of your lips and all the times we embraced together. Sorry things never got out the way it should be. Sorry we never got to see eye to eye in many things. Hope you will be happier after this. 1431314!



Jyn and Jie
27th December 2005 - 9th January 2008

1431314!

Goodbye!

Ur always on my mind...




Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan karena
Cinta yang tlah hilang darimu
Yang mampu menyanjungku

Selama mata terbuka
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
Selama itu pun
Aku mampu tuk mengenangmu

Darimu...
Kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku...
Kau lah cinta sejati
Oh....

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang tlah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

Ooh...