Sunday, January 27, 2008

Of betrayal and deceit (version 2)

In my older post in my old friendster account, I actually posted the same title (unfortunately the account was closed down!)

Here's a simple question:


What will you do if you know the one of your friend is being betrayed by one guy he treats real nicely?


Here's a little case study:

You are being a 3rd party in this case. Your friend (he does not have much IQ and EQ). He is good to everyone and there is this little guy who is said to be considered homeless (more to sampah masyarakat if you ask me!) is allowed to stay at his place temporarily. One day, your friend lost his pack of ciggaretts and cash in his own home. You so happen to know that it is taken by the guy who is taking shelter in his house. What will you do?

You see, if you read my previous post, there was this 16 year old kid.. if you remember. He had been 'homeless' for a few days and stayed in my friend's house. The rest of the story is as stated in the case study.

I just got to know of this when I was having a drink with my 'brothers' of different mothers and got to know of it. You may say I'm sampat or nosy but among the group, everyone are brothers, how can this be allowed to happen? Until now, my friend still does not know about it but somehow, I really feel I must do something about it...

Any good ideas? Should I break his fingers? Should I teach him another unforgettable lesson? Or should I just ignore?

FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!


Well, at least I will get a sandbag to let go of my other frustration if I'm permitted to take the action.. hooray..

We'll see tonight when I see both of them.. Cheerios!