Thursday, January 24, 2008

madness...

23rd January.. Simply a day of madness...

It all started out when I went to look for a good friend who stays nearby to 'yum cha'. Well, I wanted to leave by midnight but god knows what happened and I got dragged into joining them to have some hard drinks.

Well, at 1st we started to hang out at the nearby cyber cafe to wait for the other members. Guess what? Can you imagine a cyber cafe which suddenly has no connection? Stupid... I was still in MSN chatting! Stupid! Lucky for them they were the only CC in this area! Or else I sure gonna boycott them! So inefficient! Just when the customer is at the max... the line gets disconnected...

After such frustration, we ended up hanging out at Wawasan 2 where the liquor shop is located at (walking is possible!). Those crazy guys chose Mr. Winston dry gin. The worst thing is we had to drink it 'raw'! At 1st we wanted to start out 'sulam' style (Sarawak style? Drinking 1 by 1 wif only 1 cup?) but after finding the horrible taste, we just gave the excuse of buying burgers and left a stupid 16 yo idiot to finish up half a bottle by the time we came back. The best part was he actually drank half of that foul liquid. The worst part was we made him finish another 6 glasses before he was so drunk he didn't even know his own name. And in 1 of it Clift added ciggarette ash inside (Kinda wasted though that my horns was not out yet or else I would have added even more! Muahahahaha!).

That was just the beginning! The real party started when my good friend's brother-in-law, raveen joined along. The Mr. Winston was given to one of the malay guys selling burger and we bought Club 99 whisky. Raveen slapped that 16 yo idiot senseless when he just fell asleep in the park. Wished I had taken a photo of that. And so, me, my good friend, Clift, Raveen and Loon took out the whole bottle 'sulam' style while waiting for another member to come. Gosh, beside that time Deepavali, I don't think I have been this drunk in my life!

When Raveen's member Saga the cop came down, we opened yet another bottle of whisky. My legs were weak and my breath was heavy already. Gosh, if I was older, I guess I would have gotten stroke... Thank goodness the malay gang came along to join the party and drank all my part. HUHU!!!!

Off next, due to the heavy stench, I couldn't just go back cause my mom has the nose of a hound.

The smell of alchohol = DISASTER!

We went back to the CC we came from in the 1st place and donated even more just to play more stupid games and online a while. Call me crazy but whoever wanna challenge me in endurance of not sleeping, bring it on! (Challenge will be accepted if prizes are reasonble!)

By 9.30am (AM seriously!), I'm back home, playing CS and checking more mail and getting my bath and woilah! I'm out again! This time to Clift's house to help him install some games and stuff. I tried calling him on his cell but there was no pick up. Eventually, I just went straight to his doorstep and he is still sleeping! I'm so tired and my head is spinning and he's SLEEPING! GOOD! REALLY NUMBER ONE! But thankgoodness his mom actually allowed me to enter his room and wake him up BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY! The PC he wanted to install games was kinda pathetic. Seriously, besides his speakers, I really don't even wanna talk bout how 'good' it is. But here's a few: the hard disc is only 20Gig times 2 drives. The ram is just 256! The saddest part, for what it took me to transfer a 1.3 gig file, it took 20 times the time! Sad sad sad...
But knowing Clift, when he got the dough, he will straight away just go and get the things needed to upgrade.

This ended up taking us to Imbi plaza, Low Yat, Sg Wang. We wanted to take the monorial but OMFG, the crowd q-ing up just to buy the ticket is madness. We decided to take a cab which at 1st charged us 8 bucks minus the meter just to Low Yat. All was smooth sailing until we reach Hang Tuah LRT station. The jam is seemingly forever (if you normally walk to Times Square from Pudu Jail, you will know why!). The driver gave up and just dropped us at the monorail station and charged us 5 bucks. He given up all hope that the traffic will be moving 100 meters in the next 20 minutes. We just took a stroll since it was just so near. The saddening part was when crossing the road. 2 fAt @$$ cops were just waving their hands around and making the traffic so so slow. I guess besides us, millions of others are also cursing these stupid SOBs! And the badge 'saya anti rasuah', yea right as if! U think for yourself...

As far as I know, Sg Wang and Low Yat was really SUPER PACKED! The people there are buying things as if everything is free! Wish I could be so carefree like them when spending as if there's no tomorrow. But our goal there was just to accompany Clift to get his Ram and internal hard drive. I got stoned due to the lack of sleep = remix music played by the shops (Who says you need drugs to get high?)

After hours of walking and headache, we alas bought what was needed and went down to Kota Raya instead. That place, unlike Sg Wang is rather quiet. Even the Indons don't seem like wanting to come out (which is a good thing for us). We played games, we played snooker (where the points don't even matter) and had a stroll in Petaling Street. Todays is just very scary. Very few stalls closed compared to a few weeks ago when I went for my new year shopping. Can say half of the stalls are closed. We had dinner there and manage to see how the hawkers run/close their booth before DBKL came. One thing about PS, there a sign board saying DILARANG MENJUAL BARANG CETAK ROMPAK (NO SELLING PIRATED ITEMS) but the agony is, 90% of the things sold in PS are pirated. From Gucci to Nike to LV to SOFTHARD... Who cares if it is pirated? As long as it is cheap! I can buy more of the same item than to buy just ONE of those brands and some totalled up is not even half of the retail price of the real thing.

My day does not stop here, we ended up not going straight back but to Puteri just to 'Lo Sang (Yee Sang)'. My god, it's not even new year and we are already doing it! People must be thinking are we mad? I wonder that myself too..

Anyway, It took me an hour just to type this and I'm getting blur again. So, Peace and Lights Out!

BTW: Thanks Dana, u gave me back a small piece of my long lost memory... u may not understand what I'm saying, I may not even know if it is said correctly.. but thanks a lot!

CYAH!!!!


glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com