Monday, January 14, 2008

Boring..

things have been boring recently (but the activities are already stacking up). Since a few friends were back, at least now we gat to play basketball and now I can play GTA:San Andreas... Hooray..

Sadly, the most annoying thing is my bad habit is coming back to me. Wanna know what? Nah, I won't tell you all... Just kidding!
Even though my body is hyper tired, somehow I have no will to sleep. Sounds crazy but this has been going on for a few days. Really cannot stand it. Somebody save me! I don't know, by nightfall and when everyone has gone home and deep into slumber, I just think too much which makes me don't feel like sleeping. Crazy huh?

Anyway, on the bus, I actually managed to see Karen Kong face to face... how rare is this opportunity. She just came up the bus and was doing shooting for CNY... Which made me late for my lunch appointment...

Anyway, just glad everyone's around when I need them (You know who you are!). Thanks a million!

Adios!